||First edition; original, linen backed.
The liquorice kiss of the androgynously enamored, courtesy of Vincent and Ramos-Pinto port. Founded in 1880 by brothers Adriano and Antonio, Ramos-Pinto is run today by the heirs of these two energetic siblings, even though it was aquired by the Louis Roederer firm in 1990. Unlike many Port producers, Ramos-Pinto owns most of its vineyards--460 cultivated acres of prime vineyards in Portugal's famed Douro region--giving it a high degree of control over viticultural methods and harvest time. Printed in France by Vercasson, tax stamp, light varnish.