||James Montgomery Flagg - View Bio
||You Can Lick Runaway Prices
||Distributed originally by OWI for the Office of Ecomomic Stabilization.
1. Buy and hold War Bonds.
2. Pay willingly our share of taxes.
3. Provide adequate life insurance and savings for our future.
4. Reduce our debts as much as possible.
5. Buy only what we need and make what we have last longer.
6. Follow ration rules and price ceilings.
7. Cooperate with our Government's wage stabliization program. Publisher: [S. l.] : Distributed by O.W.I. for the Office of Economic Stabilization.
Rationing and conservation
World War, 1939-1945. United States. Posters